New colours: Tan and Peach just added
The Archies arch supporting thongs have up to 2.2cm of orthotic support which is about the support that you would find from an ‘off the shelf’ orthotic, however, they look just like normal thongs and are so comfortable! The Archies only come in one arch height – that is the previous high arch version when they were available in high and standard arch heights. The standard arch height is no longer available.
Archies Thongs are made from a SUPER COMFORTABLE, highly specialised foam material.
The orthotic support found within the thongs may help to reduce strain from feet and lower limbs.
- Arch support – similar to that found in ‘off the shelf’ orthotics
- Toe Grip – causing you to claw less through the toes
- Heel raise – control the rolling in/pronation of the foot
- One piece construction – far less likely to break the toe pole. No “blow outs”
- Adjustable strap – to accomodate a wider foot
- Coolness – they look just like a normal thong!
- Ultra-Light – developed using a specialised ultralight foam. Perfect thong when travelling
Size Conversion Charts
The Archies Arch Support Thongs are a unisex thong, however the sizing and ordering of the Archies Footwear follows US Men’s sizing. Use the following charts to determine your size:
Please see this information on how to measure your foot for sizing.
Archies Thongs are designed to be a snug fit. If you find the straps too tight, you can stretch the strap with your hands so that they better suit your foot.